We offer a broad range of B-BBEE related services.
- Assess the compliance level of a client and provide a client with an indicative assessment of their B-BBEE compliance.
- Education of all stakeholders involved in BEE initiatives. This education process seeks to dispel misconceptions and myths about B-BBEE.
- The company will embark on a journey it understands and is assisted to foster strong commitment to the imperatives B-BBEE seeks to address.
- Once the education process is complete, a project will unfold where supporting documentation is collated by the company. This information gathering process will culminate in an indicative score of the company’s compliance level. The indicative assessment assists companies in understanding the ramifications of compliance or non-compliance.
- The indicative assessment is useful in designing strategies moving forward. The Company needs to understand that compliance does not happen overnight. Risks, cost and additional human resources are required to implement a strategy and achieve compliance.
- Design a strategy to drive a transformation going forward. Part of the strategy design is to educate the Company on how to better implement systems that will support their transformation strategy. This allows company to have documentation on hand, without having to go through a tedious process year on year.
- Provide guidance to the people responsible in the company for the strategy implementation and collating the evidence required.
For a B-BBEE Scorecard to be recognised, your organisation needs to ‘audited/verified’ by a B-BBEE Verification Agency. These verification agencies must be accredited with SANAS (www.sanas.co.za).
Our specialist consultants will be with your organisation every step of the way and will directly aid in file preparation and compilation process to ensure all the requirements are met to have your organisation verified by the Accredited Agency.
We have an association with BEE Verification Agency, a SANAS BVA214 Accredited Verification Agency who will conduct the final on-site audit and issue the B-BBEE certificate
If you just require a quotation for verification or consultation, you can contact Julian Wright – firstname.lastname@example.org ; 041 581 8577